adoption centre help
- how do i put my pet at the top of my xanga?
- make your pet and click finish
- click on the green "xanga" tab
- click the "copy code" button
- go to your xanga's "Edit Look and Feel" page. if you are logged in, this link should work: http://edit.xanga.com/claf.aspx
- go to the section named "Header"
- in the popup menu under it, choose "Input your own Header HTML". a textbox should appear just below the popup.
- click in the edit box
- right click your mouse. a small menu will appear, you will see "paste" as an option.
- move your mouse down until "paste" is selected and left click.
the code will be pasted.
- then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the 'preview' button. if your page looks good, you can click 'yes' to keep the changes.
questions? technical issues? first check the HELP.
if that doesn't answer your question, then mail me